Instagram Adds Emoji Shortcuts For Quicker Comments


If you can"t post comments without tossing in at least one emoji to make your feelings clear, you"ll be glad to know that Instagram has your back.


After months of testing, Instagram has introduced an emoji shortcut bar on Android and iOS that offers quick access to your most-used icons when wading into a post"s comments. You won"t have to sift through your phone keyboard emoji selection when you want to send someone a heart touching emoji or tell them their new look is fire.


The new shortcut bar is available in a post"s comments section. While typing a comment, you will be shown the set of your most-used emoji. Only the most-used emoji will be available in the shortcut bar. If you want to use a new emoji, you will have to sift through the keyboard manually.


Now, you will also have new Superzoom effects to add to your Instagram stories. The new set includes a heart-filled fog with music, paparazzi camera flashes, fire with rock music in the background, a big red X, black leaves against a melancholy soundtrack, surprise effect with an evil audio, a TV programme effect and beats effect for those dance stories.

“Instagram set out to thwart duplicity with an option to authenticate high-profile accounts at the Facebook-owned image or video sharing social network. Blue badges displayed at Instagram accounts will indicate holders have gone through a verification process that includes providing photos of identity documentation, according to chief technology officer Mike Krieger.
          
The verification badges are intended to enable Instagram users to know when posts actually come from accounts of celebrities, notable public figures, big brands or well-known organisations. "We will review verification requests to confirm the authenticity, uniqueness, completeness and notability of each account," Krieger said. In coming weeks, profiles of accounts with huge audiences will start showing more information, such as when they were created, where it is located, and what ads it may be running, according to Instagram.
Emoji shortcuts are available in the latest version of Instagram for iOS and Android.

- https://www.techbooky.com/instagram-emoji-shortcut/

Comments

  1. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.
    tornadocash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,
    spotify promotion service

    ReplyDelete
  3. howdy, your websites are really good. I appreciate your work.
    beats for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...
    spotify promotion

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    taxi app development

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.
    taxi dispatch software

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
    taxi dispatch software

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
    taxi app development

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
    taxi app development company

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    NHL streams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How is Technology Changing Our Definition of What It Means to Be a Human?

Microsoft Improves Office 365 Device Limits For Subscribers